As of May 4, 2010, Linda’s funding opportunity emails will be posted on the website and archived for future reference. There are three ways to access this funding information.
1) Funding opportunities RSS feed
- On the right-hand side of the page, click on “Funding Opportunities RSS feed” under “RSS Syndication” and follow the instructions.
- The feed will be updated whenever there is new content according to the frequency setting you have chosen (e.g., every hour, once a day, once a week, etc).
- To learn more about RSS feeds, please visit “About RSS Feeds” at http://www.grantfacilitation.ubc.ca/about/about-rss-feeds/. Refer to the section “How Do I Subscribe?” at the bottom of the page for more detailed information about setting up feeds.
2) Email subscriber list
- Click on the sign-up link on the right-hand side of the page, “subscribe to funding opportunities by email”, and complete the subscription form.
- Whenever a new funding opportunity is added to the website, you will be sent an email containing details of the opportunity.
3) Website bookmark
Tips for secondary distribution
For those of you who currently forward Linda’s funding opportunity emails to interested third parties, here are some options:
- If you have subscribed to the RSS feed, you should be able to forward the information as an email or an attachment, share the feed or download the content.
- If you have joined the new email subscriber list, you can continue to forward the information as usual.
Tips for searching for specific funding opportunities
- Scroll though archived funding opportunities posts at http://www.grantfacilitation.ubc.ca/category/funding-opportunities/ or visit the “News & Funding Opportunities” section on the right-hand side of the home page.
- Use the Search box on the right-hand side of the website and type in your keyword to locate related listings.
- Use the tag cloud and click on the relevant tag to see related listings.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Leave a Comment